Terms and Conditions
The use of this website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions of use laid down by Austen & Blake. Kindly go through these terms and conditions carefully and also print the same for your personal, non-commercial use or for any future reference.
Browse through the terms on a regular basis to get the latest updates on the same, which will be reflected in the main title along with the respective dates.
We reserve the right to change at any time these terms and conditions without prior notice to you.
(Neve Jewels Ltd) Austen & Blake's Registered Address:
Austen & Blake
Austen & Blake's Business Address:
Austen & Blake
Phone : 1 920 3022
Email : [email protected]
Kindly contact us if you have any further queries.
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) are the terms upon which Austen & Blake Ltd makes its website austenblake.ie (the “Website”) and the content of the Website, including without limitation any information, text, images, photos, design, files, software, music, sound and video (“Website Content”) available to you.
USE OF WEBSITE
- Austen & Blake grants you a non-exclusive, revocable license to use the Website, but you shall not amend or modify any Website Content.
- You shall not exploit the Website Content (or any part thereof) for any commercial use or purpose except as specifically agreed with Austen & Blake in connection with the services provided through the Website.
- You are granted a non-exclusive and revocable right to create a hyperlink to the Website provided that such link does not portray Austen & Blake or any services provided in connection with Austen & Blake in a false, misleading or offensive manner, or claim any association with Austen & Blake.
- You shall not use any Austen & Blake logo, design or trademark or any other intellectual property rights belonging or licensed to Austen & Blake in connection with the aforesaid link without the express written consent of Austen & Blake.
- Austen & Blake reserves the right to make changes from time to time to the Website Content.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You may not publish, broadcast, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, circulate or otherwise make available any part of the Website Content to any third party without the express written consent of Austen & Blake;
- Any copy you make of any part of the Website Content must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material together with an acknowledgment that such material is the property of Austen & Blake or its Licensors; and
- You acknowledge that some parts of the Website Content may be subject to other intellectual property rights reserved by Licensors and, notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms, you acknowledge that no sub-license is granted to you by Austen & Blake in respect of any such intellectual property rights except to the extent necessary to give effect to your rights as expressly set out in these Terms.
- Austen & Blake shall use reasonable endeavors to ensure the accessibility of the Website but such accessibility can not be guaranteed at all times. Austen & Blake shall not be liable for any restrictions, interruptions or delays in your use of the Website.
- You acknowledge that Austen & Blake does not make any representation or warranty (whether express or implied) that any Website Content is free of viruses or harmful components and Austen & Blake accepts no responsibility or liability for the same.
- Austen & Blake's total liability will be limited 'only' to the total price of the products ordered by you.
- Austen & Blake does not bear any liability for any loss or damage of any nature arising from any breach of any express or implied guarantee. This includes financial loss, personal injury, sickness and death.
- Austen & Blake does not bear any liability arising out of any defects from any design, if any adjustments, alterations or any other modification has been carried out to the products by any third person, who is not authorized by Austen & Blake.
- You must observe and comply with all the applicable regulations and legislations, including all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase from our website. The importation or exportation of the products displayed on the website may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the import or export of the products you purchase.
- To the fullest extent permitted by 'Law', Austen & Blake is providing this website on an "AS IS" basis and makes no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, with respect to this website or its contents. We reserve the rights to change any information, price or content and improvise the website at any time without any notice.
- If Austen & Blake, becomes liable to the Buyer for any reason, their liability will be limited to the amount paid by the Buyer for the Order concerned.
- Nothing in this clause 4 or in these Terms is intended to limit or exclude any rights you might have as a consumer under law nor in any way to limit or exclude Austen & Blake’s liability to you for any liability, which it is not possible to limit or exclude at law.
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is prohibited by law or judged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, the provision shall, to the extent required, be severed and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provisions and shall not in any way affect any other circumstances of or the validity or enforcement of these terms and conditions.
- The website, its contents, terms and conditions and contracts shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law any disputes not resolved by normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England.
Orders placed on austenblake.ie will be subject to acceptance in accordance to the terms and conditions.
- On placing the order and checking out, you are making an offer to accept the goods at the stated price subject to the terms and conditions.
- On acceptance, we will send you an Order Receipt that will have all your order details agreed by you at the time of placing the order. However, such Receipt will not be treated as a binding contract and the order will not be treated as 'accepted' for the following reasons:
- Payment not authorized;
- Partial payment pending;
- Products out of stock;
- Error on the website with respect the stated price amount;
- Order being cancelled.
- Can not fulfill order
Your contract to purchase is not complete until we send you an e-mail of order confirmation within next 5 working days from the date of receipt of order.
- We offer free shipping to all customers spending over €500. All our products are individually labelled with specific shipping time given on product page.
- Free Next Day shipping applies to only those products advertised as "Free Next Day Shipping".
- All the efforts will be made to dispatch and ship the products within the stipulated timescale; however, delays could be inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances.
- At all times, we will keep you updated about any such delays and inform you about the next date.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss you may suffer on account of late shipping or cancellation of your order. You can contact us if you have any questions regarding your shipping issues at [email protected].
PRICING AND PAYMENT
- We take the payment at the time the order is placed; the merchant bank for security purposes will verify the card details.
- We accept all major credit cards and debit cards like Master Card, Maestro, Visa, Switch and Delta. You can also place an order over the phone by calling on our toll free number 1 920 3022.
- The prices shown are inclusive of VAT, Packaging.
- Products are not shipped until and unless complete payment is received for the order placed.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
We hope that you are delighted with your purchase however, if you have changed your mind, you can return:
- The jewellery is not engraved, bespoke or resized.
- The jewellery is in its original, perfect state and the barcode security tag is intact.
- We have a 60 days returns policy.
- Any diamond fallen out of the ring or lost will not be covered under our return policy and no replacement will be guaranteed. We strongly advice you to get the jewellery insured to protect yourself against such mishaps. Our advice to you is to inspect your item as soon as it arrives, and notify Austen & Blake for any defect or damage, if you find any issues please contact us on 1 920 3022 or email us at [email protected].
- The jewellery sold at discount prices cannot be replaced at same discounted price.
The shipping costs for returning the product will be customer's sole responsibility and will only be refundable in the event that there is a manufacturing fault with the product.
Note: Please return your purchase via a trusted courier and insure the package for the full amount of the purchase. Austen & Blake is not responsible for damage or lost package during shipment.
Note: Please return your purchase via Royal Mail Special Delivery or FedEx/ UPS and insure the package for the full amount of the purchase. Austen & Blake is not responsible for damage or lost package during shipment.
DAMAGED AND USED ITEMS
- If your package or item delivered arrives damaged, please refuse the delivery or contact us immediately at [email protected]. If your item or package is damaged you must contact us within 24h of receipt.
- Returned merchandise must be unworn and in pristine condition. Items showing obvious signs of wear or alteration by a jeweller other than Diamonds Factory will not be accepted.
- Products must be returned with the original tag attached or alongside the product.
- All returns will be assessed by our operations team prior to being accepted. Assessment usually takes between 7-10 days to be processed.
- Any item repaired, resized or engraved by a third party not registered with or approved by Austen & Blake jewellery workshop will void the manufacturing warranty.
- Please return your purchase via a trusted courier and insure the package for the full amount of the purchase. Diamonds Factory is not responsible for damage or loss during shipment.
- You must check the products as soon as you receive the same, with regards to any fault or damage. Kindly notify the same within 60 days from the date of shipping and we shall arrange for replacement. However, failing to do so within 60 working days will not be acceptable for any refunds.
- Returned merchandise must be undamaged and in "new and unused condition." Items showing obvious signs of wear or alteration by a jeweler other than Austen & Blake will not be accepted. Every product comes with a bar coded security tag which needs to be intact, breaking this tag will void your 60 Days returns.
- Any item repaired, resized or engraved by a third party not registered with or approved by Austen & Blake jewelry workshop will void the manufacturing warranty.
- Items sent to our office without secure packaging and shipped beyond the 60-day return period, will not be eligible for refunds.
WIN A SOLITAIRE PENDANT COMPETITION T&Cs
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
The promoter: Austen & Blake 786 Harrow Road, Wembley, Middlesex, HA0 3EL
Eligibility: anyone aged 18 years or over.
Entry instructions: Subscribe to the Austen & Blake newsletter to enter the competition. The competition closes on Sunday 31st July 2022. By subscribing to our newsletter you agree to receive promotional emails from us. We will not share your details with any third party. You’ll be able to change your subscription settings or have your data deleted and removed anytime.
The prize: a diamond pendant. Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date, and must respond within 28 days to claim their prize. The prize will be sent to the winner via post (free P&P).
Austen & Blake reserves the right of sharing the photo and name of the winner on owned social media channels and website.
10% off eligible products, up to £2500 of maximum discount on the order. Offer is not valid for loose diamonds. Product exclusions may apply. This offer expires at 11.59pm 28th June 2022. The offer cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount code, and cannot be applied retroactively.
Offer is valid while supplies last. Void where prohibited or restricted. Void if sold, exchanged, copied or transferred. The offer terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
Exchange will be offered at the same price of the purchase or higher. Our full refund policy applies to the rest of orders. We are happy to exchange your ring for another size as per our return policy.
Should you opt for an exchange, your new ring may contain fewer or more diamonds or a reduction or increase in precious metal weight which may cause an increase or decrease in the price. The promotion remains applicable to the size change for 30 days.
Discount cannot be redeemed for cash. No correspondence will be entertained regarding this promotion or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, the decision made by Neve Jewels Ltd. (austenblake.ie) shall be considered final. Neve Jewels Ltd. (austenblake.ie) reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.